Monday 9 June 2008

winner in Catalunya

Dani Pedrosa – Race Winner

`I don't know where the pace came from. It was a fantastic race, amazing to win. I won in 125cc and 250cc here, so now to win in MotoGP is great. The other two were pushing hard. I went to a different setting than yesterday, and it worked.´

Valentino Rossi – Second Place

`What a race! I´m very happy; I had a lot of fun with overtaking. I´m pleased with 20 points, but knew that if we were going to beat Dani then we´d have to start at the front. It was a great battle with Casey, which I enjoyed a lot.´

Casey Stoner – Third Place

`For some reason we had no rear feeling entering the corners from the first lap. I lost a lot of confidence because in these corners you need hard braking as you´re cornering. Generally I wasn't happy at all with my riding today. In the end it was just a battle with vale at the end; he was close to me a few times, I could feel him. I have to be happy with a podium in any case.´

No comments: